Korisnici bitkoina (BTC) sada mogu da iskoriste Lightning Network dok šalju novčiće na Blockstream Liquid sajdčeinu.
Lightning Network News
The Lightning Network is a payment protocol that works as a second layer on top of a blockchain. A large number of those in the cryptocurrency community suggested Lightning Network as a fix to Bitcoin’s scaling problem.
The Lightning Network opens a payment channel by setting up a multisignature wallet that holds some amount of cryptocurrency, and then a savings wallet address in the blockchain. Having a payment channel, parties can make an unlimited amount of transactions that are not made public in the blockchain. After all planned transactions are completed, the resulting balance is saved in the blockchain and parties can recover their share of the wallet. You can also use other payment channels or multiple channels to reach your partner, with the network finding the shortest way. Lightning is not as secure as the blockchain itself, but it may be widely adopted for small transactions, and it will reduce the strain on the blockchain, making it more scalable.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Travelport i IBM rade na blokčein platformi za hotelske provizije
- Predsednički kandidat Endrju Jeng: Glasanje na izborima bez prevara uz pomoć blokčeina
- Bitkoin je efikasniji za plaćanje poreza od bankovnih kartica
- Požari u prašumama Amazonije bukte - BitPay blokira donaciju u iznosu od 100.000 dolara