Petro bi trebalo da formira investiciono preimućstvo za venecuelance, rekao je predsednik te zemlje.
Nicolas Maduro News
Nicolas Maduro has been the president of Venezuela since 2013, was the minister of foreign affairs for Hugo Chavez’s government and vice president of Venezuela in 2012-2013. Maduro’s rule in Venezuela is often described as autocratic, corrupt and unprofessional. Maduro was a part of drug trafficking investigations, violations of human rights and a profiter of food shortages in Venezuela. These facts led to the implementation of sanctions on Maduro and the refusal to recognize the validity of the Venezuelan election in 2018. U.S. sanctions forced the establishment of Maduro’s Petro cryptocurrency. Maduro plans for the Petro to become a tool for accessing international financing in avoidance of U.S. sanctions. The Petro was launched in 2018 and was developed by united work of Venezuelan and Russian governments.
- Fudbalski klub iz brazilske Premijer lige lansira kripto token za navijače
- Italija: Zabranjen rad za dve firme zbog investicionih šema prevara
- Kripto zvezda Erik Finman izjavio je da je bitkoin "dugoročno mrtav"
- Centralna banka Bahreina objavljuje nacrte propisa o kripto imovini
- Američka berza kriptovaluta Coinbase je omogućila konvertovanje digitalnih valuta