Predsednik Venecuele Nikolas Maduro izdao je naređenje centralnoj banci da prihvati nacionalnu kriptovalutu petro u svim svojim ograncima.
Nicolas Maduro News
Nicolas Maduro has been the president of Venezuela since 2013, was the minister of foreign affairs for Hugo Chavez’s government and vice president of Venezuela in 2012-2013. Maduro’s rule in Venezuela is often described as autocratic, corrupt and unprofessional. Maduro was a part of drug trafficking investigations, violations of human rights and a profiter of food shortages in Venezuela. These facts led to the implementation of sanctions on Maduro and the refusal to recognize the validity of the Venezuelan election in 2018. U.S. sanctions forced the establishment of Maduro’s Petro cryptocurrency. Maduro plans for the Petro to become a tool for accessing international financing in avoidance of U.S. sanctions. The Petro was launched in 2018 and was developed by united work of Venezuelan and Russian governments.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Cena bitkoina pala ispod 10.000 dolara
- Santander se pridružio blokadi Coinbase-a od strane banaka u UK
- Cena bitkoina je odskočila iznad 10.000 dolara sa novim pozitivnim sentimentom
- Kripto berza Poloniex uklanja iz ponude 23 trgovinska para zbog malog obima trgovanja