Cointelegraph je putovao na Maltu po drugi put da vidi promene na Blokčein ostrvu.
Malta is an island country in southern Europe. It is one of the smallest states in terms of area and population, with 317 square kilometers of territory and 460,000 citizens. Malta is one of the richest states in terms of GDP per capita, having an innovation-driven, advanced, highly industrialized and service-based economy. Malta has no Bitcoin regulations. There are no restrictions on exchange, mining, trading and investing in Bitcoin in Malta. Also, Malta has no issued Bitcoin tax. The Maltese government sees cryptocurrency and blockchain as promising and useful technologies that should be promoted and studied. Joseph Muscat — the prime minister of Malta — announced an approved national strategy for Bitcoin and blockchain technology promotion. The Maltese government especially focuses on blockchain immutability and decentralization for information storage.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Travelport i IBM rade na blokčein platformi za hotelske provizije
- Predsednički kandidat Endrju Jeng: Glasanje na izborima bez prevara uz pomoć blokčeina
- Bitkoin je efikasniji za plaćanje poreza od bankovnih kartica
- Požari u prašumama Amazonije bukte - BitPay blokira donaciju u iznosu od 100.000 dolara