Meksička država Tamaulipas koristi GrainChain-ov blokčein i IoT za praćenje najvažnijih žitarica.
Mexico is a federal presidential representative democratic republic in the southern part of North America. According to the International Monetary Fund, the country is the 15th largest country by nominal GDP and the 11th largest country by purchasing power parity. In terms of cryptocurrency, in March 2018, the Mexican government presented its draft legislation which describes Bitcoin as a digital asset and sets regulations on making transactions with virtual money. Due to the high market capitalization, protocols, algorithms, etc., authorities will determine which kinds of cryptocurrency fits the definition of an asset. The main purpose of the law is to raise their national economy by attracting international companies and investors interested in digital currencies.
- Kriptovalute 2.0 - Klasifikacija kriptovaluta
- Kako do više žena u kriptu: Šta žene žele?
- Izveštaj o globalnom startap ekosistemu 2019: U Srbiji najrazvijenije oblasti video igara i blokčein
- Kripto tržišta ponovo u usponu, bitkoin blizu 8.000 dolara
- Vlada Južne Koreje najavljuje drugu grupu studija za blokčein regulativu