Postoji sve veća neizvesnost među bitkoinašima kakva im se sudbina smeši u bliskoj budućnosti. ...
Michael Vogel News
Michael Vogel is a co-founder of Netcoins, a software solution that can make a Bitcoin ATM from any device. He founded the company in 2014 with his brother, Dominic Vogel, which is how they got the nickname ‘Bitcoin Brothers.’ Both brothers were born and currently live in Vancouver, Canada. Before creating his own project, Michael Vogel had been working for many years as an engineer, developing and launching hardware. Michael Vogel believes Bitcoin is a great innovation that will improve the quality of the world of money. So, before founding Netcoins, he just wanted to find an easy way to buy cryptocurrency. According to Michael Vogel, by creating virtual Bitcoin ATMs, Michael and his brother have solved the problem of buying Bitcoin for new customers.
- Unit-e: Kriptovaluta skalabilna na globalnom nivou
- Obim itirijum transakcija na blokčeinu dostigao maksimum u decembru 2018
- IBM i Maersk razvijaju blokčein platformu za Špansku lučku upravu
- Japan: Rakuten premešta kripto berzu u novu podružnicu za plaćanja
- Platforma za digitalne hartije od vrednosti pridružuje se IBM blokčein Accelerator programu