Postoji sve veća neizvesnost među bitkoinašima kakva im se sudbina smeši u bliskoj budućnosti. ...
Michael Vogel News
Michael Vogel is a co-founder of Netcoins, a software solution that can make a Bitcoin ATM from any device. He founded the company in 2014 with his brother, Dominic Vogel, which is how they got the nickname ‘Bitcoin Brothers.’ Both brothers were born and currently live in Vancouver, Canada. Before creating his own project, Michael Vogel had been working for many years as an engineer, developing and launching hardware. Michael Vogel believes Bitcoin is a great innovation that will improve the quality of the world of money. So, before founding Netcoins, he just wanted to find an easy way to buy cryptocurrency. According to Michael Vogel, by creating virtual Bitcoin ATMs, Michael and his brother have solved the problem of buying Bitcoin for new customers.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Bitmain planira da postavi 200.000 uređaja za rudarenje u Kini
- Vitalik Buterin: Visoka ETH cena je dobra za bezbednost mreže i razvijanje ekosistema
- Bivši generalni sekretar NATO optimistično gleda na blokčein
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne