Majkrosoft će, kako se izveštava, napraviti alatke zasnovane na blokčeinu koje će biti dostupne korisnicima PowerApps-a i Microsoft Flow-a.
Microsoft is an American multinational technology corporation specializing in developing, supporting, as well as selling computer software, electronics, and services. The company was founded in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen and is headquartered in Redmond, Washington.
The company has always expressed interest in Bitcoin and its blockchain technology for a variety of projects. In December 2014, Microsoft announced for the first time that they had begun integrating Bitcoin into their system for online payments. Since then, Microsoft’s Bitcoin payment system has been shut down three times, as of 2018, due to various problems, though mainly because of the high volatility of cryptocurrency. In addition to this, Bitcoin could be used to replenish a Microsoft user account without any possibility of being returned. It was accepted only for the purchase of Microsoft’s digital products. The latest news about Microsoft and Bitcoin concerns information about any current changes.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Poloniex berza će u ponedeljak nadograditi XRP novčanike, ograničavajući aktivnosti
- Francuska: Evropskoj uniji je potreban digitalni "EvroKoin" da se takmiči sa Librom
- Kvinslend institut za nekretnine pokreće platformu za iznajmljivanje nekretnina
- Tim Drejper: Prognoza cene bitkoina od 250.000 dolara je „konzervativna“