Nigerijska platforma za trgovinu bitkoinima započinje kampanju podizanja svesti o virtuelnim valutama.
MMM was a Russian Ponzi scheme company that was founded in 1989 by Sergei Mavrodi. The MMM company is often referred to as one of the largest fraudulent establishments of all time. Triple MMM meaning is an abbreviation taken from the first letters of the surnames of the company founders. For some time, the founders positioned MMM as an investment company, but — as it met little success — turned it to be a Ponzi scheme. The aggressive marketing of the MMM company reached many people and made MMM a very successful enterprise. It’s also famous for the fact that the vast majority of investors knew about fraudulent nature of the company and still hoped to benefit before the collapse of the scheme. MMM was shut down by Russian police in 1994 and it declared bankruptcy in 1997. Sergei Mavrodi was convicted of fraud in 2007 and given a sentence of 4.5 years in prison. In 2011, he reopened MMM as MMM Global and positioned it toward a worldwide stage.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Velike kriptovalute su u blagom rastu, paladijum po prvi put na 1.600 dolara
- Berza Cryptopia obnavlja trgovinu 40 kripto parova
- Upućeni negativni komentari SEC-u zbog izmene pravila za VanEck/SolidX bitkoin ETF
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne