Rođen iz ljubavi prema horologiji i poštovanju prema blokčein kulturi, Mr Crypto Watches je rezultat strasti i iskustva
The Netherlands is a country in western Europe with a population of around 17 million. The Netherlands has a developed economy built on agriculture, natural gas, machinery, chemicals and metallurgy. In 2017, the World Intellectual Property Organization ranked the Netherlands as the third most innovative country in the world. The Netherlands has the 17th largest economy and is one of financial centers of the world. The Dutch government sees banning cryptocurrencies as an impractical move and wants to regulate the financial institutes that are working with it. The Netherlands has no Bitcoin tax and has no plans of making it illegal, but the Netherland Bitcoin exchanges will be subject to future regulatory frameworks. All firms working with cryptocurrencies would be covered by anti-money laundering procedures and be obliged to gather a lot of information about their customers.
- Fondacija Iota u saradnji sa Nova inkubatorom finansira startape
- FBI istakao ključne odlike lažnih ICO projekata
- Nemačka vlada konsultuje sektor oko blokčein tehnologije
- Podignute optužbe na Tajlandu zbog navodne prevare vezane za bitkoin rudarenje
- Indija posmatra kripto kriminal kao napad na sajber bezbednost