Grupa kriminalaca prerušena u policiju napala je trgovca bitkoinima u njegovoj kući u Holandiji.
The Netherlands is a country in western Europe with a population of around 17 million. The Netherlands has a developed economy built on agriculture, natural gas, machinery, chemicals and metallurgy. In 2017, the World Intellectual Property Organization ranked the Netherlands as the third most innovative country in the world. The Netherlands has the 17th largest economy and is one of financial centers of the world. The Dutch government sees banning cryptocurrencies as an impractical move and wants to regulate the financial institutes that are working with it. The Netherlands has no Bitcoin tax and has no plans of making it illegal, but the Netherland Bitcoin exchanges will be subject to future regulatory frameworks. All firms working with cryptocurrencies would be covered by anti-money laundering procedures and be obliged to gather a lot of information about their customers.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Muškarac optužen za krađu preko 9 miliona dolara u dešu od svog cimera
- 60.000 verifikovanih korisnika u humanitarnoj kampanji za Venecuelu
- Vlada Čilea predstavila Kongresu novi zakon za regulaciju kripto i finteh sektora
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne