Neucoin je bio rešenje razvijeno za mikroplaćanja.
NeuCoin (NEU) is a decentralized, peer-to-peer cryptocoin that was derived from the Peercoin cryptocurrency created by Sunny King. NeuCoin was originally presented in 2014 as not just a coin, but as a unique, customer-friendly service that allows for actions such as micro-tipping, micro-subscriptions, p2p payments, remittances and online purchases. Just as in the case of Peercoin, when compared with Bitcoin technology, NeuCoin uses Proof of Stake confirmation as its consensus mechanism, rather than Bitcoin’s use of Proof of Work. This allows decreased operational costs for miners and avoids the centralization that can often grow out of miners’ competition for getting the reward. The exchange rate of this virtual currency is frequently shown as NEU to USD or NEU to BTC.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Fejsbuk želi da zaposli advokata sa iskustvom u blokčein sektoru
- Blokčein startap Bison Trails dobija investiciju od 5,25 miliona dolara od Galaxy Digital-a
- Švajcarski Savezni skup odobrava predlog za kripto regulativu
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne