Viši zvaničnik upozorio da mere SAD-a pritiskaju Pjongjang da pronađe nedozvoljene kanale za dotok kapitala.
North Korea News
North Korea, officially the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, is an East Asian country on the Korean Peninsula. North Korea’s population is over 25 million people, 1.21 million of which are active-duty soldiers. North Korea is under the rule of its leader Kim Jong-un, who is considered to have the most human rights violations in the contemporary world. North Korean laws made its economy heavily nationalized, which even led to a refusal of a taxation system. North Korean Bitcoin policies are yet to be officially established as their nationalized economy, closed borders, anti-human mobility laws and censorship of the internet all make it extremely hard for North Koreans to have some use for Bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies, as a money without central authority and high anonymity, violate North Korean laws that were not established specially for blockchain-based technologies, but previous laws crafted for other purposes.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Bitkoin mreža: Dnevni obim transakcija iznosi 3 milijarde dolara; skok od 210% u odnosu na april
- Grayscale Investments: Vrednost imovine pod upravom iznosi 2,7 milijardi dolara
- Istraživanje: Ulaganje u blokčein manje za 60% u 2019. godini
- U susret halvingu: Bitkoin rudari će "braniti" cenu iznad 6.500 dolara