Bivši agent CIA tvrdi da blokčein predstavlja veću "pretnju američkoj nacionalnoj bezbednosti" nego Severna Koreja, Iran ili Rusija.
North Korea News
North Korea, officially the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, is an East Asian country on the Korean Peninsula. North Korea’s population is over 25 million people, 1.21 million of which are active-duty soldiers. North Korea is under the rule of its leader Kim Jong-un, who is considered to have the most human rights violations in the contemporary world. North Korean laws made its economy heavily nationalized, which even led to a refusal of a taxation system. North Korean Bitcoin policies are yet to be officially established as their nationalized economy, closed borders, anti-human mobility laws and censorship of the internet all make it extremely hard for North Koreans to have some use for Bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies, as a money without central authority and high anonymity, violate North Korean laws that were not established specially for blockchain-based technologies, but previous laws crafted for other purposes.
- Unit-e: Kriptovaluta skalabilna na globalnom nivou
- Ukupna tržišna kapitalizacija pala za 5 milijardi nakon pada svih velikih novčića
- Blokčein platforma za lanac snabdevanja sakupila je 16 miliona dolara u rundi finansiranja
- Proizvođač automobila SEAT se priključuje konzorcijumu Alastria kako bi razvili blokčein proizvod
- Osnivač Itirijuama Džoi Lubin se pridružio odboru direktora ErisX startapa