Kripto berza BHEX je zaključila rundu finansiranja u vrednosti od 15 miliona dolara u očekivanju svog zvaničnog lansiranja u narednim danima.
OKCoin is a large Chinese exchange platform which works mainly using two currency pairs BTC/CNY and LTC/CNY. Initially, only Bitcoin was available on the platform, but now OKCoin works with other popular virtual currencies. The withdrawal of USD became available in 2014. The company was founded in 2011 by Xu Mingxing. At the beginning, the platform was available to operate only in China but the decision to spread OKCoin beyond Asia was made in order to support the Bitcoin community. However, the company has no intention of getting a license in the US. The main difficulty of working with OKCoin is the need for registration using a personal number which only Chinese citizens have. In terms of OKCoin’s price for making operations there is no fee for doing transactions in CNY except for a 0.1% commission for withdrawals.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Samoproglašeni Satoši Kreg Vrajt pokreće tužbu protiv podkastera Pitera MekKormaka za navodnu klevetu
- Osvajačica četiri zlatne olimpijske medalje teniserka Serena Viliams investira u Coinbase
- Kineski grad Gvanžou izdaje licencu za poslovanje koristeći blokčein i AI
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne