Alior banka sa sedištem u Varšavi, Poljska, koristi javni Itirijumov blokčein za autentifikaciju dokumenata svojih klijenata.
Peer-to-peer (P2P) networking is a distributed application architecture built upon the principle of the equality of participants. Commonly, P2P networks do not have dedicated servers and every peer takes a part of the work. P2P systems have been used in many application domains but became popular after the launch of the P2P file sharing system called Napster. Today, P2P networks are known for being platforms for the development of cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ether and many others. P2P networks have proven themselves as robust, useful and secure, which then led to the establishment of P2P payment systems and to their growth in popularity. Current P2P networks are used in finance, content delivery, peer-to-peer file sharing, copyright infringement, multimedia and distributed search engines for building secure and trusted networks.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Cena bitkoina ispod 9.500 dolara; moguća parabolička korekcija od 80%
- Investitori sada mogu da se klade da će bitkoin dostići 100.000 dolara do 2020.
- Istraživanje: Ulaganje u blokčein manje za 60% u 2019. godini
- Bitkoin mreža: Dnevni obim transakcija iznosi 3 milijarde dolara; skok od 210% u odnosu na april