Tendermint je prikupio 9 miliona dolara u investicionoj rundi serije A predvođene kripto investicionom kompanijom Paradigm.
Peer-to-peer (P2P) networking is a distributed application architecture built upon the principle of the equality of participants. Commonly, P2P networks do not have dedicated servers and every peer takes a part of the work. P2P systems have been used in many application domains but became popular after the launch of the P2P file sharing system called Napster. Today, P2P networks are known for being platforms for the development of cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ether and many others. P2P networks have proven themselves as robust, useful and secure, which then led to the establishment of P2P payment systems and to their growth in popularity. Current P2P networks are used in finance, content delivery, peer-to-peer file sharing, copyright infringement, multimedia and distributed search engines for building secure and trusted networks.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Fejsbuk želi da zaposli advokata sa iskustvom u blokčein sektoru
- Blokčein startap Bison Trails dobija investiciju od 5,25 miliona dolara od Galaxy Digital-a
- Švajcarski Savezni skup odobrava predlog za kripto regulativu
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne