Izvršni direktor GAW Minera osuđen je na 21 mesec u zatvoru i naložio je uplatiti 9,2 miliona dolara za restituciju investitorima.
Paycoin is a cryptocurrency that was created by developers from the company GAW Miners in 2014 and specializes in cloud mining. Paycoin (XPY) was created especially for the PayBase cryptocurrency payments processing platform. Paycoin used the SHA-256 algorithm and both proof-of-work (PoW) and proof-of-stake (PoS) methods to achieve distributed consensus. There was no Paycoin Initial Coin Offering. Nevertheless, this cryptocurrency was able to raise a lot of investments at that time since GAW Miners was popular among the crypto community and attracted many investors to their new project. The cryptocurrency can be kept in a special Paycoin wallet. The highest moment of Paycoin’s price was $12. However, after GAW Miners was shut down, it dropped sharply. Find out what the future holds for this cryptocurrency by following the Paycoin news.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Berza Cryptopia obnavlja trgovinu 40 kripto parova
- Izveštaj bivšeg predsednika CFTC-a poziva na poboljšanje kripto regulative
- Južnokorejski Kakao integriše kripto novčanik u aplikaciju za razmenu poruka
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne