MGO postaje prvi altkoin koji će od danas biti prihvaćen na Xsolla-i, jednom od najvećih procesora plaćanja na svetu.
Payment Processor News
A payment processor is a third party that is authorized to handle transactions between buyers and sellers. The main tasks of a payment processor are to check the details of both the sender and receiver by forwarding them to the issuing bank for verification and also provide security for the transaction’s processing. Despite these processes, the operation itself takes several seconds to be done. Due to the growing popularity of cryptocurrency, not only new payment processors for Bitcoin transactions have appeared, but also popular traditional payment processors have started cooperating with such systems in order to increase the area of their work — as many of them work with large trading platforms. Currently, users can choose among a variety of payment processors that accept Bitcoin in order to find better conditions. There are also anonymous Bitcoin payment processors available for different purposes.
- Nasdaq uvodi indekse bitkoina i itirijuma u svoju ponudu
- Istražitelj tvrdi da je identifikovao 5 oflajn novčanika kripto berze QuadrigaCX
- Intel pokreće komercijalni blokčein paket zasnovan na Hyperledger Fabric-u
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance otvara regionalnu kancelariju u Kini
- Trenutno ICO tržiste je veće nego što je bilo početkom 2017