Pirate Party News
Pirate parties (PP) are political parties with the main goal of reforming legislation in terms of intellectual property, patents and copyright. The members of the Pirate Party promote free, non-commercial sharing of information and no prosecution for this. The first Pirate Party was created in Sweden in 2006 by Rick Falkvinge, a Swedish politician and information technology entrepreneur. The original Pirate Party is also a co-founder of PP International, an association of all of the Pirate Parties around the world. The Swedish Pirate Party was historically the first party of such kind and, in several months after its foundation, similar parties were created in Spain, Austria, Germany and Poland. Russian, French, Finnish and American Pirate Parties are not officially registered, even though they have a strong presence.
- Mt.Gox: Karpeles poriče optužbu za proneveru; tužioci traže deset godina zatvorske kazne
- Vitalik Buterin: POS i sharding će učiniti blokčein "1.000 puta" više efikasnim
- Uprava za finansijska tržišta Novog Zelanda dodala je na crnu listu još tri sumnjive kripto platforme
- Vinklevos braća su pokrenuli aplikaciju za kripto trgovinu
- Predsedavajući SEC-a izrazio "optimizam" o investicionim mogućnostima DLT-a tokom svedočenja u Senatu