Bitkoin (BTC) korisnici širom sveta 22. maja slave osmi tzv. "Bitkoin pica dan", sa trenutnom cenom BTC-a od oko 8.200 američkih dolara, cena jedne od legendarn...
The Bitcoin pizza story is one of the most famous cryptocurrency anecdotes. On May 22, 2010, Laszlo Hanyecz made first documented Bitcoin purchase. On May 18th, he stated on Bitcointalk forum that he is willing to buy two pizzas for 10,000 Bitcoin. It is estimated that this was around $41 at the time. After some time, these pizzas became much more valuable, as 10,000 Bitcoin currently is valued near $63 million. Bitcoin pizza story became a part of folklore, and May 22 is known as Bitcoin Pizza Day. Hanyecz stated that he is not upset about this event and that trading Bitcoin for some food was great idea at the time. The 10,000 Bitcoin pizza purchase is now reflected in the Bitcoin Pizza Index, which monitors the current value of 10,000 Bitcoin on the market. The Bitcoin Pizza Index shows the daily updated price in U.S. dollars, euro, silver and gold.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Velike kriptovalute su u blagom rastu, paladijum po prvi put na 1.600 dolara
- Berza Cryptopia obnavlja trgovinu 40 kripto parova
- Upućeni negativni komentari SEC-u zbog izmene pravila za VanEck/SolidX bitkoin ETF
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne