Poljska kripto berza BitMarket je 8. jula objavila na svom zvaničnom sajtu da se zatvara.
Poland is a state in Central Europe. Poland is a former socialist country, so its economy was greatly impacted by the political events of the early 1990s. Since 2004, the country has been a member of the European Union. According to The World Bank, Poland is 24th in the world by nominal GDP. In terms of Bitcoin in Poland, the authorities do not prohibit using digital money, seeing the possible benefits for the country, and now they are in the process of crafting cryptocurrency regulation that will satisfy Polish legislation. Bitcoin mining in Poland is allowed, though it is still under discussion if Bitcoin will either be an official way of payment in Poland or just a digital asset.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Cena bitkoina ispod 9.500 dolara; moguća parabolička korekcija od 80%
- Investitori sada mogu da se klade da će bitkoin dostići 100.000 dolara do 2020.
- Istraživanje: Ulaganje u blokčein manje za 60% u 2019. godini
- Bitkoin mreža: Dnevni obim transakcija iznosi 3 milijarde dolara; skok od 210% u odnosu na april