Azijski finteh i kripto lider PricewaterhouseCoopers-a (PwC), predvideo je da će mnogi institucionalni igrači ući u kripto industriju u 2019-oj.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an international network of companies providing professional services of consulting and auditing. The company was founded in 1849 and is currently one of Big Four accounting firms. The main office is headquartered in London. PwC cryptocurrency involvement started in 2015, when PwC conducted a Consumer Cryptocurrency survey in order to find out how many Americans knew about Bitcoin. The next year, the company released a blockchain-based system named Vulcan, which was designed to handle financial operations such as personal finance, banking, asset management, etc. The year after that, PwC launched a startup aimed to support businessmen working within the blockchain and fintech industries. In 2017, the PwC Hong Kong office started accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method. Recently, the company has announced a new application of PwC for cryptocurrency accounting.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Velike kriptovalute su u blagom rastu, paladijum po prvi put na 1.600 dolara
- Berza Cryptopia obnavlja trgovinu 40 kripto parova
- Upućeni negativni komentari SEC-u zbog izmene pravila za VanEck/SolidX bitkoin ETF
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne