Jedna od velike četvorke, revizorska kuća PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) vodi u regrutovanju za poslove vezane za blokčein na Indeed platformi
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an international network of companies providing professional services of consulting and auditing. The company was founded in 1849 and is currently one of Big Four accounting firms. The main office is headquartered in London. PwC cryptocurrency involvement started in 2015, when PwC conducted a Consumer Cryptocurrency survey in order to find out how many Americans knew about Bitcoin. The next year, the company released a blockchain-based system named Vulcan, which was designed to handle financial operations such as personal finance, banking, asset management, etc. The year after that, PwC launched a startup aimed to support businessmen working within the blockchain and fintech industries. In 2017, the PwC Hong Kong office started accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method. Recently, the company has announced a new application of PwC for cryptocurrency accounting.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Cena bitkoina ispod 9.500 dolara; moguća parabolička korekcija od 80%
- Investitori sada mogu da se klade da će bitkoin dostići 100.000 dolara do 2020.
- Istraživanje: Ulaganje u blokčein manje za 60% u 2019. godini
- Bitkoin mreža: Dnevni obim transakcija iznosi 3 milijarde dolara; skok od 210% u odnosu na april