Jedna od velike četvorke, revizorska kuća PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) vodi u regrutovanju za poslove vezane za blokčein na Indeed platformi
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an international network of companies providing professional services of consulting and auditing. The company was founded in 1849 and is currently one of Big Four accounting firms. The main office is headquartered in London. PwC cryptocurrency involvement started in 2015, when PwC conducted a Consumer Cryptocurrency survey in order to find out how many Americans knew about Bitcoin. The next year, the company released a blockchain-based system named Vulcan, which was designed to handle financial operations such as personal finance, banking, asset management, etc. The year after that, PwC launched a startup aimed to support businessmen working within the blockchain and fintech industries. In 2017, the PwC Hong Kong office started accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method. Recently, the company has announced a new application of PwC for cryptocurrency accounting.
- Kriptovalute 2.0 - Klasifikacija kriptovaluta
- Kako do više žena u kriptu: Šta žene žele?
- Izveštaj o globalnom startap ekosistemu 2019: U Srbiji najrazvijenije oblasti video igara i blokčein
- Kripto tržišta ponovo u usponu, bitkoin blizu 8.000 dolara
- Vlada Južne Koreje najavljuje drugu grupu studija za blokčein regulativu