Tri najrasprostranjenija tipa malvera u aprilu su bila za kripto rudarenje, prema izveštaju Check Point-a o globalnoj opasnosti.
Ransomware is a type of malicious software made for the extortion of money. In principle, the software works by blocking the whole computer system or access to a user’s data through file encryption and then demands a ransom from the victim. Ransomware attacks are mainly target large organizations, as they have a large amount of valuable information and are ready to pay for it. Currently, as cryptocurrency has become one of the most convenient and fastest ways of payment, a lot of companies buy digital currencies in order to escape quickly from a ransomware attack. Bitcoin has also become one of the most popular currencies that is demanded by extorters as payment because of its relative anonymity and speed of transactions.
- Kriptovalute 2.0 - Klasifikacija kriptovaluta
- Kako do više žena u kriptu: Šta žene žele?
- Izveštaj o globalnom startap ekosistemu 2019: U Srbiji najrazvijenije oblasti video igara i blokčein
- Kripto tržišta ponovo u usponu, bitkoin blizu 8.000 dolara
- Vlada Južne Koreje najavljuje drugu grupu studija za blokčein regulativu