Gradsko veće Rivijera Biča iz Floride je pristalo da plati u bitkoinu (u vrednosti od skoro 600.000 dolara) otkup kako bi povratili pristup podacima koji su enk...
Ransomware is a type of malicious software made for the extortion of money. In principle, the software works by blocking the whole computer system or access to a user’s data through file encryption and then demands a ransom from the victim. Ransomware attacks are mainly target large organizations, as they have a large amount of valuable information and are ready to pay for it. Currently, as cryptocurrency has become one of the most convenient and fastest ways of payment, a lot of companies buy digital currencies in order to escape quickly from a ransomware attack. Bitcoin has also become one of the most popular currencies that is demanded by extorters as payment because of its relative anonymity and speed of transactions.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Kriptovaluta grin sprovela dugo očekivani hard-fork na glavnoj mreži
- Istraživanje: Bitkoin je najvolatilniji u 1h ujutro po griniču
- Bitkoin ATM firma LibertyX proširuje mrežu automata putem novog partnerstva
- Blumberg: Američki regulatori ispituju kripto berzu BitMEX