Kompanija Emaar sa sedištem u Dubaiju predstaviće ERC-20 token koji je razvila švajcarski startap Lykke.
Real Estate News
Real Estate is the business of selling, buying and renting real property. The term real property is used to define a land that is owned by some individual with all the improvements integrated with it, such as houses, apartments, machinery, among other things. A person who works on the sales and marketing of real property is called a realtor or real estate broker. Commercial real estate is one of the main sectors of a capitalist economy, with a large amount of finance and influence on government decisions. It’s no wonder that real estate has many possible applications for blockchain. Blockchain may be used to make a record of the deal and reduce the possibility of fraud, and to lessen third-party involvement, such as realtors and searching websites. Smart contracts are especially useful in renting, for both the lessee and lessor to insure the transactions and its conditions.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Izraelski finansijski organ ubrzava proces blokčein i finteh licenciranja
- Santander proširuje ponudu Rilplovog rešenja za plaćanja nakon trostrukog uvećanja obima transakcija
- Kompanija za softverski inženjering EPAM se pridružila Alijansi blokčein u transportu
- Austrijski Telekom A1 prihvata kriptovalute u odabranim prodavnicama koristeći Salamantex