Religion’s definition is a cultural system that constitutes traditions, behaviors, ethics and organizations that are established for maintaining a certain set of beliefs about supernatural, spiritual and transcendental entities and events. The religions of the world are a major cultural element of countries, regions and societies. Religion strongly influences the behavior of people, plus the political and economical structure of nations. Modern religions and religions of the past are both studied by psychologists, anthropologists and historians. The four largest religions of the world are Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism which currently cover around 78 percent of the world’s population. However, it is often stated that the percentage of people that actually maintain all the declared practices of their respective religions is significantly less than the results given by surveys.
- U prvoj nedelji decembra zabeležen blagi rast na kripto tržištima: Bitkoin je završio nedelju na nivou od 3.700 dolara
- Gibraltar: Huobi dobija DLT licencu i planira pokretanje globalne berze u 2019.
- Coinbase želi da registruje termin "BUIDL" kao žaštitni znak
- Ledger i Neufund se udružuju radi stvaranja okvira za "security tokene"
- Japanska policija primećuje povećan broj prijava o sumnjivim kripto transakcijama