Indijski vladin panel je, navodno, predložio novi zakonski okvir u dogovoru sa centralnom bankom Indije
Reserve Bank of India News
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s financial authority that has a control over Indian monetary policy and national currency – the Indian rupee. The Reserve Bank of India also stores foreign exchange reserves, maintains inflation control, and regulates banking operations and institutions. The Reserve Bank of India is one of the world’s most important financial authorities because of India’s huge economic influence — due to its exports and GDP. The central bank of India publishes reports on various sides of India’s banking development and its financial indicators. The Reserve Bank of India has issued an e-banking report that studies the risks and opportunities of internet banking, encourages banks to promote and develop their e-banking applications and services, and gives recommendations about the process of it.
- Kripto berza Coinbase kupuje IT startap Blockspring
- BitTorrent će do kraja leta integrisati BTT token koji je baziran na tronu
- Blokčein platforma za lanac snabdevanja sakupila je 16 miliona dolara u rundi finansiranja
- Unit-e: Kriptovaluta skalabilna na globalnom nivou
- Proizvođač automobila SEAT se priključuje konzorcijumu Alastria kako bi razvili blokčein proizvod