Žalba Rosa Ulbrihta, koji trenutno izdržava doživotnu kaznu zatvora zbog učešća na sada zatvorenom Silk Road tržištu, na presudu Vrhovnog suda je odbijena.
Ross Ulbricht News
Ross Ulbricht, also known as Dread Pirate Roberts, is the owner of the trading platform Silk Road. Silk Road was a platform for trading drugs, psychotropic substances and other illegal products. The website was working as a hidden service with Bitcoin as the main currency that was used as a payment method on the site because of its relative anonymity, transactions’ speed and Ross’s affection for digital currency. Ross Ulbricht’s net worth is estimated to be several millions of dollars, a result of charging a fee on every successful deal. In 2013, he was arrested on charges of drug trafficking, hacking attacks and conspiracy to commit money laundering. In 2015, Ross Ulbricht was sentenced to life imprisonment at the age of 31.
- Unit-e: Kriptovaluta skalabilna na globalnom nivou
- Ukupna tržišna kapitalizacija pala za 5 milijardi nakon pada svih velikih novčića
- Blokčein platforma za lanac snabdevanja sakupila je 16 miliona dolara u rundi finansiranja
- Proizvođač automobila SEAT se priključuje konzorcijumu Alastria kako bi razvili blokčein proizvod
- Osnivač Itirijuama Džoi Lubin se pridružio odboru direktora ErisX startapa