Hester Pirs, poverenik američke Komisije za hartije od vrednosti i berze, pozvala je na manje oprezan pristup inovacijama u sferi berzanskih fondova.
The SEC is the Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States. The agency was created by Congress in 1934 and is now the main organization that controls and regulates all operations on securities markets. To achieve its mandate of creating transparency, the SEC requires public and other regulated companies to provide quarterly and annual reports that detail the working process of the company during that period of time. All reports are available to the public.
Nowadays, one of the main tasks of the SEC is to investigate the cryptocurrency market and investment facilities related to it in order to reveal any illegal actions, such as selling securities under the guise of tokens. So far, the SEC will review documents from 100 companies.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Travelport i IBM rade na blokčein platformi za hotelske provizije
- Predsednički kandidat Endrju Jeng: Glasanje na izborima bez prevara uz pomoć blokčeina
- Bitkoin je efikasniji za plaćanje poreza od bankovnih kartica
- Požari u prašumama Amazonije bukte - BitPay blokira donaciju u iznosu od 100.000 dolara