Alior banka sa sedištem u Varšavi, Poljska, koristi javni Itirijumov blokčein za autentifikaciju dokumenata svojih klijenata.
South Korea News
South Korea is an important segment of the cryptocurrency market, with a lot of cryptocurrency investments, technological developments and large cryptocurrency exchanges established in the country. South Koreans are famous for have a high percentage of cryptocurrency enthusiasts within the population, but the South Korean government is not so keen on cryptocurrencies. The latest South Korea cryptocurrency news concerns a police investigation into Upbit, South Korea’s largest cryptocurrency exchange that had a massive effect on markets on the 11th of May. South Korean cryptocurrency regulations are pretty tough. ICOs are banned and local cryptocurrency exchanges are being shut down or else have found themselves under increased supervision. The South Korean government is concerned about money laundering, tax evasion and excessive speculations. It is a prospective that foresees the continued actions of lawmakers to push forward with new restrictions.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- MMF: Mrežni efekti bi mogli da značajno ubrzaju usvajanje digitalnog novca
- Cena bitkoina ispod 9.500 dolara; moguća parabolička korekcija od 80%
- Investitori sada mogu da se klade da će bitkoin dostići 100.000 dolara do 2020.
- Bitkoin mreža: Dnevni obim transakcija iznosi 3 milijarde dolara; skok od 210% u odnosu na april