Postoji preko 1.000 "mrtvih" kripto projekata do 30. juna, TechCrunch izveštava citirajući dve veb stranice koje prate disfunkcionalne ICO projekte.
TechCrunch is an online publisher of news about the technology industry, was founded by Michael Arrington and Keith Teare in 2005 and is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, United States. TechCrunch is focused on fintech and technology news, analysis of new tech trends and profiling various tech and business products. Their media is available in English, Chinese, Japanese and French languages. TechCrunch news is one of the most influential media sources in the field of technology. Some products of TechCrunch have already become an integral part of the technology industry, such as TechCrunch Disrupt — an annual conference hosted in San Francisco, Crunchbase — TechCrunches’ startup ecosystem database — currently a private entity — and Crunchies — a technology award ceremony. The media influence of the company has led to a wide variety of references in popular culture, including the appearance of TechCrunch in the HBO series Silicon Valley.
- Švajcarska: Postojeći finansijski zakoni će biti izmenjeni umesto stvaranja posebnih kripto zakona
- Bitfinex, Ethfinex dodaju još četiri "stablecoin-a" vezanih za američki dolar
- Zajedničko ulaganje u Corda blokčein će povećati njegovu primenu u Aziji
- Čile: Kripto berza gubi pravnu bitku odlukom Vrhovnog suda
- Berza Binance najavljuje 'SAFU' hakaton konferenciju u Singapuru