MMF je izjavio da Malta ne vrši korektan nadzor nad AML i CFT procedurama i zahteva "hitnu akciju".
Terrorism is a term that is used to describe acts of violence in order to create fear within large masses of people to achieve some political, religious, financial or ideological purpose. Terrorism is performed both in the domestic territories of terrorists and on the international level. Terrorism is funded for a variety of reasons. Sometimes, terrorism is funded to destabilize the political situation in a country for some geopolitical reason by other countries. Terrorism is also funded by protection racketing, kidnapping for ransom, fraud and robbery. Sympathizers of terrorism often use cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, in particular, to cover any traces of funding. Bitcoin terrorism financing is an important issue for many governments and is a major issue in regard to Bitcoin regulation policies. Although the scale of terrorism financing via Bitcoin may be exaggerated, some authorities see it as too risky to remain inactive.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Berza Cryptopia obnavlja trgovinu 40 kripto parova
- Izveštaj bivšeg predsednika CFTC-a poziva na poboljšanje kripto regulative
- Južnokorejski Kakao integriše kripto novčanik u aplikaciju za razmenu poruka
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne