Kriptovalute su "loša forma novca" za većinu terorista, navodi direktor analiza u Fondu za odbranu demokratije Jaja Fanusije.
Terrorism is a term that is used to describe acts of violence in order to create fear within large masses of people to achieve some political, religious, financial or ideological purpose. Terrorism is performed both in the domestic territories of terrorists and on the international level. Terrorism is funded for a variety of reasons. Sometimes, terrorism is funded to destabilize the political situation in a country for some geopolitical reason by other countries. Terrorism is also funded by protection racketing, kidnapping for ransom, fraud and robbery. Sympathizers of terrorism often use cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, in particular, to cover any traces of funding. Bitcoin terrorism financing is an important issue for many governments and is a major issue in regard to Bitcoin regulation policies. Although the scale of terrorism financing via Bitcoin may be exaggerated, some authorities see it as too risky to remain inactive.
- Kripto berza Coinbase kupuje IT startap Blockspring
- BitTorrent će do kraja leta integrisati BTT token koji je baziran na tronu
- Blokčein platforma za lanac snabdevanja sakupila je 16 miliona dolara u rundi finansiranja
- Unit-e: Kriptovaluta skalabilna na globalnom nivou
- Proizvođač automobila SEAT se priključuje konzorcijumu Alastria kako bi razvili blokčein proizvod