Berza kriptovaluta sa sedištem u San Francisku, Poloniex, će ukloniti 23 trgovinska para zbog malog obima trgovanja.
Cryptocurrency trading is now an essential part of the blockchain industry. Traders and investors are driving the development of cryptocurrency technology, new ICOs and fintech. Bitcoin and altcoin trading news became an important part of the financial agenda and are broadcast by most media outlets. Cryptocurrency trades are performed within different exchanges or by investors themselves without a third party’s involvement. Cryptocurrency trades are mostly conducted for speculative reasons, though they are also used as an investment tool, money storage and for other motives. Cryptocurrency trading news is strongly dependent on new governmental policies, important recent events, establishment of new technologies and procedures, and quotes from experts and influential persons within the blockchain and fintech industry.
- Fejsbukova libra kao bitkoin 2.0.?
- Travelport i IBM rade na blokčein platformi za hotelske provizije
- Predsednički kandidat Endrju Jeng: Glasanje na izborima bez prevara uz pomoć blokčeina
- Bitkoin je efikasniji za plaćanje poreza od bankovnih kartica
- Požari u prašumama Amazonije bukte - BitPay blokira donaciju u iznosu od 100.000 dolara