Zvaničnik Centralne banke Ukrajine kaže da postoji previše regulatora u zemlji koji nadgledaju industriju kriptovaluta.
Ukraine is the second largest state by territory in Eastern Europe. According to the International Monetary Fund, Ukraine’s economy is ranked 50th in the world by nominal GDP and purchasing power parity. In terms of cryptocurrency, it was stated in 2014 that all trades using virtual currencies and all benefits from selling them is allowed only for registered financial organizations, such as banks. In 2017, the Ukrainian National Bank didn’t admit Bitcoin as real money without certain regulation. By 2018, Ukraine has almost finished legislation aimed at regulating all operations with digital assets. Recently, the Ukrainian National Bank has expressed the readiness to collaborate with the Bitcoin foundation to work on the new project called Ukrainian Bitlicense.
- Fondacija Iota u saradnji sa Nova inkubatorom finansira startape
- FBI istakao ključne odlike lažnih ICO projekata
- Nemačka vlada konsultuje sektor oko blokčein tehnologije
- Podignute optužbe na Tajlandu zbog navodne prevare vezane za bitkoin rudarenje
- Indija posmatra kripto kriminal kao napad na sajber bezbednost