Bitfury, već duže vreme drugi po veličini rudarski pul, je pustio u rad svoj prvi ‘enterprise-grade Blockchain’ softver.
Valery Vavilov News
Valery Vavilov is BitFury’s co-founder and CEO. Valery Vavilov was born and raised in Latvia. He started programming when he was 14 years old. Before he co-founded BitFury in 2011 — a multifunctional blockchain-company that is one of the largest outside of China — he was working on startups, consulting and managing. In 2010, Valery Vavilov started learning about blockchain technologies after a call from another BitFury co-founder — Valery Nebesny. According to Valery Vavilov, the main purpose of the project is to make as many as possible things people do in their daily life online in order to make the process more secure and transparent. In 2018, Valery Vavilov was published in Forbes as one of the richest people from the crypto industry. According to Forbes, Valery Vavilov’s net worth is between $500 and $700 million.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Bitmain planira da postavi 200.000 uređaja za rudarenje u Kini
- Vitalik Buterin: Visoka ETH cena je dobra za bezbednost mreže i razvijanje ekosistema
- Bivši generalni sekretar NATO optimistično gleda na blokčein
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne