SIRIN Labs iz Švajcarske pokrenuo je svoj prvi blokčein pametni telefon po ceni od 1000 dolara.
A cryptocurrency wallet is a type of software, hardware or service that allows a user to store private and public keys that are used for exchanging cryptocurrency for various goods and services, including other cryptocurrencies. Personal crypto wallets are popular, as they have more protection than wallets that are offered by cryptocurrency exchanges. Some blockchain projects make their own e-wallets. For example, The Ethereum project has its own crypto wallet that is also used as a gateway to the Ethereum blockchain and to DApps. Some cryptocurrencies haven’t published their own wallets and are stored on the wallets made by third parties. Those projects are mostly open-source and that allows users to make their own wallets. For example, Ripple and Bitcoin wallets are made by third parties. Hardware wallets are the most robust way of storing cryptocurrency, as they are immune to the majority of malware that steal crypto from software wallets.
- Mt.Gox: Karpeles poriče optužbu za proneveru; tužioci traže deset godina zatvorske kazne
- Vitalik Buterin: POS i sharding će učiniti blokčein "1.000 puta" više efikasnim
- Uprava za finansijska tržišta Novog Zelanda dodala je na crnu listu još tri sumnjive kripto platforme
- Vinklevos braća su pokrenuli aplikaciju za kripto trgovinu
- Predsedavajući SEC-a izrazio "optimizam" o investicionim mogućnostima DLT-a tokom svedočenja u Senatu