Vinklevos blizanci kažu da će kripto na kraju uvesti nešto veće od ere društvenih mreža.
Winklevoss Twins News
The Winklevoss twins – Cameron Winklevoss and Tyler Winklevoss — are American rowers and Internet entrepreneurs, famous for co-founding HarvardConnection and suing Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of Facebook, with the claim that Zuckerberg stole their idea to create a social networking site. This case ultimately provided them $65 million. Today, the Winklevoss twins are venture capitalists and Bitcoin investors. The twins led $1.5 million into a Bitcoin payment processor called BitInstant, though it was closed after its CEO, Charlie Shrem was charged with money laundering. The Winklevoss twins also established Winkdex, a financial index for tracking the price of Bitcoin. In addition, the Winklevoss twins are the founders of the Bitcoin exchange Gemini, the world’s first ether exchange to be licensed. Currently, they are working on exchange-traded products with cryptocurrencies and won a patent for settling it.
- Kriptovalute 2.0 - Klasifikacija kriptovaluta
- Kako do više žena u kriptu: Šta žene žele?
- Izveštaj o globalnom startap ekosistemu 2019: U Srbiji najrazvijenije oblasti video igara i blokčein
- Kirpto u SAD | Cointelegraph Dokumentarac
- Grayscale: Bitkoin je porastao za 47% tokom američko-kineskog trgovinskog rata