Vinklevos blizanci kažu da će kripto na kraju uvesti nešto veće od ere društvenih mreža.
Winklevoss Twins News
The Winklevoss twins – Cameron Winklevoss and Tyler Winklevoss — are American rowers and Internet entrepreneurs, famous for co-founding HarvardConnection and suing Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of Facebook, with the claim that Zuckerberg stole their idea to create a social networking site. This case ultimately provided them $65 million. Today, the Winklevoss twins are venture capitalists and Bitcoin investors. The twins led $1.5 million into a Bitcoin payment processor called BitInstant, though it was closed after its CEO, Charlie Shrem was charged with money laundering. The Winklevoss twins also established Winkdex, a financial index for tracking the price of Bitcoin. In addition, the Winklevoss twins are the founders of the Bitcoin exchange Gemini, the world’s first ether exchange to be licensed. Currently, they are working on exchange-traded products with cryptocurrencies and won a patent for settling it.
- Republika Srbija poziv na konsultacije: Regulacija kripto-imovinskih prava
- Prihod Coinbase-a tokom prethodne godine je 60% manji od projetkovane sume
- Binance odgovara na tragediju Notr Dama - pokreću kanal za kripto donacije
- Bitkoin kruži oko 5.250 dolara dok glavne kriptovalute beleže rast
- Blumberg: Ključni indikatori pokazuju da bi cena bitkoina mogla ponovo da padne