Novo istraživanje London Block Exchange-a pokazuje da 13% žena razmišlja o investiranju u kripto, za razliku od 6% od pre šest meseci.
Multiple surveys and research studies have confirmed that the percentage of women invested and involved in cryptocurrency is much lower than for men, and it is perceived that the crypto industry is much more of a men’s sphere. However, every year, the number of women taking part in the crypto community grows. There are many cryptocurrency and blockchain-based projects conducted by women that are already popular all around the world. Not only in Bitcoin, but with blockchain, women are connected with startups and projects. It has been confirmed that over half of worldwide money transfers are made by women, so it only means that the percentage of women using Bitcoin in their daily lives is going to increase. In the middle of 2018, it was reported that, of the users of Bitcoin, women’s involvement had doubled from the start of the year.
- Video pokazuje mogućnost dvostrukog trošenja na bitkoin keš SV blokčeinu
- Decentralizovani pretraživač Brave postaje osnovni pretraživač na HTC blokčein pametnom telefonu
- Usvajanje stejblkoina raste tokom poslednjih meseci
- EOS DApps izgubio skoro milion dolara u hakerskim napadima tokom proteklih pet meseci
- Indijska vladina komisija se zalaže za nezakonitost kripto aktivnosti