YouTube je navodno greškom pokrenuo zlonamerni oglas za Electrum bitkoin novčanik
YouTube is a video-sharing company that provides its customers the services of storing and showing videos. The users of YouTube are able to download, watch, rate, comment, like, share and tag videos as favorites. The YouTube company was founded in 2005 and the main office is currently headquartered in San Bruno, California. Recently, YouTube has implemented monetization of content not only with advertisements, but for just watching videos using YouTube, so cryptocurrency is currently considered not only as the main subject of many videos but as a possible payment method for the services. As the company was bought by Google in 2006, just like on Google, on YouTube Bitcoin-related advertisement are banned. Nevertheless, users can still find useful information on YouTube about Bitcoin mining, blockchain, etc.
- Kriptovalute 2.0 - Klasifikacija kriptovaluta
- Kako do više žena u kriptu: Šta žene žele?
- Izveštaj o globalnom startap ekosistemu 2019: U Srbiji najrazvijenije oblasti video igara i blokčein
- Kraken je zaposlenima isplatio 250 plata u bitkoinu prošlog meseca
- Centralna banka Rusije razmatra korišćenje kriptovalute podržane zlatom za međusobna poravnanja